Special insurance for your special day.
Special event insurance provided by Insurance Incorporated.
The stress of organizing a special event is tough enough, not to mention the cost. The last thing you need to worry about is the financial risk you could face if something were to go wrong. Special event insurance removes this burden and allows you to focus on the event.
Why should I purchase wedding or special event insurance?
- Many wedding venues require that the couple carry wedding insurance — by purchasing a policy, you’ll be able to meet their requirements
- If a vendor doesn’t show up on your wedding day, you might not be able to recover your deposits without insurance
- It’s possible to misplace important items on the big day, such as jewelry, and we’ve all heard stories about gifts being stolen — insurance can protect you if this happens
- If you’re serving alcohol at your wedding or event, you could be held responsible if a guest drives intoxicated and injures someone
If you have auto insurance for a car you drive every day, why wouldn’t you purchase wedding insurance for the biggest day of your life?
Insurance that focuses on the risks so you can focus on your event.
Organizing any event can be stressful, but the process is far easier if you know you’re covered against the financial risks of something going wrong. Special event insurance can give you that peace of mind and let you concentrate on making it a success.
Coverage for the cancellation of your event.
Generally, a special event policy covers two elements. The first is cancellation coverage, which is broader than the name might suggest. It usually covers the costs relating to postponements rather than just canceling the event outright. It can also cover the costs you face if the event goes ahead but you have to spend extra money because a supplier or venue lets you down. Be sure to check exactly what situations are covered.
Required by most event venues.
The other element is liability coverage, which protects against any claims you face for property damage or injury related to the event. This could include injuries to venue staff or guests at the event. Liability coverage is often required by venues.
Policy options for events where alcohol is involved.
One point to watch for is how the policy covers alcohol-related incidents. The rules may be different depending on whether or not guests are paying for their drinks.
To cover your special event, contact us today.
Wedding & Special Event Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.