Your community depends on you—you can depend on us.
Grocery store insurance provided by Insurance Incorporated.
Grocery stores carry a unique set of risks. We can customize a shopping list of insurance solutions to meet your specific needs. Reviewing the options and developing a plan of coverage for your grocery store is what we are here for.
Insurance that works as hard for your business as you do.
Grocery stores supply the needs of the neighboring community. With an inventory of food, cleaning supplies, toiletries, and more, you need to protect your investments. There are many risks you face between the foot traffic brought into the store, hardworking employees, equipment being used, and products you stock that all should be protected under our grocery store insurance program.
Solutions to risks you face as a grocery store owner.
Coverage protects your building and other structures, including additions to the building, installed fixtures, machinery, and equipment. Insurance is also used to protect property, which may include your inventory, furniture, equipment, supplies in which many grocery stores have thousands of dollars invested in. Protection from common losses, such as theft and fire and general liability, is a basic necessity for every grocery store.
Consider protecting your risks.
The amount of liability risk most grocery stores have is high due to the large quantity of foot traffic. Scenarios to consider:
- Employees and even customers are known to drop or spill products, causing slip and fall claims.
- Customers could get food poisoning from a contaminated product or poor stock rotation.
- Employees have a risk of various types of injuries, such as strains and sprains.
- Coverage for occasions where employees steal money, and securities or commit fraud and embezzlement.
- Electronic activities, such as selling or collecting data and a breach of customers’ personal information, such as credit card numbers.
- Spoilage of food and grocery items.
Even more coverage options to protect your business.
Aside from the scenarios mentioned above, grocery store owners can face even more risks. Depending on the operations of your business, other policies to consider, include:
- Business Income
- Liquor Liability
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Commercial Auto
Don’t chance your business to financial loss. Contact our agency to learn more about your grocery store business options.
Grocery Store Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.