Protect Your Vehicle During and Well Beyond The Manufacturer’s Warranty
Protection You Can Rely On!
Why Choose Our Warranty Program?
- Competitive Premiums, generally much lower than what a dealership can offer!
- Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. or Canadian repair facility.
- No limit on the number of claims up to the maximum liability.
- Carrier pays the repairer directly by credit card. Out of pocket expense is limited to your deductible (if any)
- Carrier pays for fluids, filters, taxes and diagnostic fees for covered repairs.
- All claims are handled by carrier, not a third party.
- Transferable one time for a small fee if you sell your vehicles to a private party.
- Cancellable (prorated based on the greater of time or miles)
- 60 day free look
- The risk of unexpected breakdown increases with vehicle age and miles
- Repairs are expensive and repair costs increase over time
- Unexpected breakdowns can strain your budget and put your good credit at risk
- You effectively lock-in the cost of unexpected breakdowns for the term of the Agreement.
Covers things like air conditioning systems, transmissions, starters, alternators, engine, rack and pinion, fuel pump, control arms, brake calipers, power window motor just to mention a few.
Coverage benefits during the manufacturer’s warranty period and beyond!
Coverage includes things like:
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Tire protection
- Trip interruption
- Auto deductible reimbursement
Call 877-898-9333 for a free quote in minutes!
Ask about our Mechanical Breakdown Programs
What is Mechanical Breakdown Protection?
Mechanical Breakdown Protection is coverage for auto repairs occurring
after the Manufacturer’s Warranty on your New or Used vehicle has expired.
You can save hundreds of dollars over Dealer Service Contracts.
Why should I buy it if I still have the manufacturer’s warranty on my car?
Statistics show that the big repair bills can come after the manufacturer’s
warranty has expired. Plus, the Mercury protection plan has additional benefits not
provided by many factory warranties including: roadside assistance, towing, rental,
trip interruption and tire road hazard benefits even during the manufacturer’s warranty
Mechanical Breakdown – Auto Extended Warranty Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.