ClickCease Skip to main content

Is your homeowners insurance enough when it comes to a childcare business?

By May 13, 2013June 8th, 2020Insurance

Did you know that a homeowner’s insurance policy just isn’t enough when it comes to the protection of your childcare business?

If you have asked yourself any of these questions before, then your homeowners insurance is not providing you with the adequate coverage to protect your childcare business:

1. Are the limits of insurance shared between your business and your personal exposure?

2. Will the loss experience from the business exposure jeopardize your personal liability rates and coverage?

3. Is the policy providing specialized coverage including Child Molestation & Abuse and Professional coverage?

4. Does your homeowner’s policy provide no fault Medical Payments coverage for accidents covering children in your care?

It is important that you understand the the risks you take each day by caring for children. We recommend reviewing your homeowners insurance policy evaluate whether you have the proper coverage necessary to protect you and your childcare business without jeopardizing your assets.

If you would like a free evaluation of your current coverages give us a call or log onto our website at


Close Menu